RN/Registered Nurse – Emergency Department
Job category: Health Care
Job Type: Full Time
Fort Worth, Texas
Texas Health Southwest seeks to hire a Registered Nurse to work Full Time in the Emergency Department.
The address is 6100 Harris Parkway; Fort Worth TX 76132
Salary range is Min. $25.00/hr. to Max. $49.03/hr. – based on relevant experience
- Shift is 5:00 pm-5:00 am, full-time, (3)12 hour shifts, weekends and holidays required
Texas Health Southwest is a leading provider in the quality emergency care in the Ft. Worth community. With experienced, compassionate and skilled staff we strive to create a patient centered environment by fostering positive teamwork. The ER boast 43 beds which serve an average population of 170 – 180 patients per day with care options ranging from minor to critical we strive for excellence with every patient contact.
Emergency Department, Registered Nurse – “Making it count when moments count”.
To review and apply click/copy/paste the following link @ https://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6.Nz9kM_e.K’
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• Associate’s degree in Nursing required; BSN preferred
• BCLS (AHA) upon hire – expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
• ACLS (AHA) within 6 month of hire
• CPI training within 60 days of hire and NIHSS within 6 month of hire
• PALS or ENPC within 1 year of hire and TNCC within 1 year of hire
• One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program.
• ED experience preferred
• Computer skills
• Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism, serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required
Texas Health Highlights
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth is a 222-bed full-service facility that includes surgical and imaging services, a 24-hour emergency department, orthopedics and sports therapy, adult critical care, and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit. Texas Health Southwest Fort Worth, which has been serving Tarrant County residents since 1987, has 1,100 employees, 120 volunteers, and more than 600 physicians on its medical staff. The hospital is a Pathway to Excellence® designated hospital by American Nurses Credentialing Center, a designated UnitedHealth Premium Surgical Spine specialty center and has earned Quality Respiratory Care Recognition from the AARC. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
2018 Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4th year in a row)
2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor