RN/Registered Nurse – Progressive Care – Full-time 7pm-7am
Job category: Health Care
Job Type: Part Time
Fort Worth, Texas
Progressive Care Registered Nurse / RN – Heartly your regular job!
Check out this great opportunity to join the Texas Health Southwest Fort Worth family.
• 2016 Magnet designated Hospital
• Texas Health Nursing Education opportunities including NCAP eligibility
• Convenient location in southwest Fort Worth
• PCU Department (36 bed) provides Intermediate /telemetry level of care for the post-acute cardiac, general medical, endocrine GI/renal patient population.
Join our PCU Team and directly apply for our available full time position by copy/pasting the link below: @ https://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6_0Of2P.e_K
Is this opportunity a match for you?
- Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care. Requires a high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills and ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program
- A Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- Current BCLS (AHA) upon hire – expiration date greater than 3 month preferred
- Current ACLS (AHA) or within 6 month of hire
- CPI training within 60 days of hire
Schedule/Hours: Shift is 7:00 pm – 7:00 am; (3) 12 hour shifts; weekends and holidays required
RN Salary Range: Min $25.00/hour – Max $49.03/hour; commensurate with years of working experience
A few other details:
• BSN preferred; RNs hired within THR after January 2017, require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date.
• PCU/Tele or Med/Surg experience preferred
Why Texas Health Resources?
Our facilities are located across the greater Dallas – Ft. Worth area with a centrally located corporate office in Arlington, TX. We are one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the US that has the resources to offer a variety of career growth and professional development opportunities with equally remarkable benefits. Join our award-winning Texas Health family and contribute to our mission “to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve”.
A few of Texas Health’s recent accomplishments:
2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
2018 Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4th year in a row)
2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Texas Health provides an environment for optimal success and we pride ourselves on providing eligible employees with a variety of great benefits which include: • Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union • Tuition reimbursement • Wellness and Career Development Programs and Adoption Assistance • Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees • On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers (at select locations) • Company Volunteer days
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply Here: https://www.Click2Apply.net/2fdzhsm3chpggg4n