SAFE® DELIVERY SPECIALIST (TRUCK DRIVER)
Job category: Warehouse
Job Type: Full Time
Edison, New Jersey
BARCLAY WATER MANAGEMENT, INC. was founded in 1932 and is the oldest and largest employee-owned water treatment organization in North America. We manufacture a wide range of specialty treatments for controlling water chemistry in heating, cooling, process, and power generating systems. We are seeking a SAFE® Delivery Specialist (CDL Driver) for our Edison, NJ Distribution Center.
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package which includes 3 weeks paid vacation time to start, 12 paid holidays, subsidized medical and dental insurance, and participation in the Barclay ESOP (employee stock ownership plan).
- Handling drums, portable pumps, and hoses used for making two-man SAFEÒ deliveries of our products
- Driving tandem axle truck to deliver liquid water treatment chemicals to industrial and commercial clients
- Load or assist in loading trucks with materials
- Unload or assist in unloading trucks/trailers using forklift, hand truck or dolly.
- Repackaging and labeling of water treatment products
- Assist in the maintenance of the SAFEÒ delivery equipment
- Creating shipping bills of lading
- Completing all company and DOT required paperwork
- Overtime and overnight travel required when deemed logistically necessary by the Company
- Adhere to all safety policies
- Prior experience in skilled labor positions preferred
- CDL driver’s license (class B) with Air Brake endorsement preferred but willing to pay for licensing for the right candidate
- Capable of obtaining HAZMAT and Tanker endorsements
- Ability to load, lift and move heavy objects
- Excellent communications and customer service skills required
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to drive a truck with a manual transmission
- Dependable, reliable, and competent to handle equipment safely
- Demonstrated ability to do excessive standing and walking
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Exercise good judgement and sound decision making
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com or by Fax (617) 744-3450.
An Employee Owned Company