Sales | Fitness Equipment
Job category: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Johnson Fitness & Wellness, formerly 2nd Wind Exercise Equipment, offers a huge selection of fitness equipment and accessories. Our Sales Associates work one-on-one with customers using our consultative sales process to find equipment solutions to best meet their fitness needs.
Our most successful Sales Associates have a solid sales and/or customer service background, are goal driven, and bring high-energy, passion and a great work ethic. They excel at finding creative solutions, cultivating relationships and closing opportunities. Fitness enthusiasts are a plus but it is not required.
- A solid compensation package including base salary + commission + bonus potential
- 90-day compensation guarantee
- Full insurance benefits; including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(k) for your retirement
- Extensive and ongoing one-on-one sales and product training
- A competitive and supportive sales environment to help you meet and exceed your goals
- Career path potential (Fitness Consultant to Store Manager to Senior Store Manager to District Manager to Regional Manager)
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred; however, extensive experience in retail or business to business/business to consumer sales industry may substitute.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 2 plus years of prior sales success is desired.
- Fitness sales experience is a plus.
- Strong customer service background
- Goal driven
- High energy, passion and a great work ethic
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Proven ability to work successfully without supervision
- Ability to work flexible schedule including evenings and weekends