Sales | Fitness Equipment
Job category: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Location:Downers Grove, Illinois
Johnson Fitness & Wellness, formerly 2nd Wind Exercise Equipment, offers a huge selection of fitness equipment and accessories. Our Sales Associates work one-on-one with customers using our consultative sales process to find equipment solutions to best meet their fitness needs. This position will be based out of our Downers Grove, IL location.
Our most successful Sales Associates have a solid sales and/or customer service background, are goal driven, and bring high-energy, passion and a great work ethic. They excel at finding creative solutions, cultivating relationships and closing opportunities. Fitness enthusiasts are a plus but it is not required.
- A solid compensation package including base salary + commission + bonus potential
- 90-day compensation guarantee
- Full insurance benefits; including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(k) for your retirement
- Extensive and ongoing one-on-one sales and product training
- A competitive and supportive sales environment to help you meet and exceed your goals
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred; however, extensive experience in retail or business to business/business to consumer sales industry may substitute.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 2 plus years of prior sales success is desired.
- Fitness sales experience is a plus.
- Strong customer service background
- Goal driven
- High energy, passion and a great work ethic
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Proven ability to work successfully without supervision
- Ability to work flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Maintain flexibility and willingness to work in situations of flux and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines under pressure
- Requires flexibility with schedule
- Achieves high percent of task target dates
- Suggests, develops and improves current work processes
- Willing to assist others when his/her tasks are complete
- Contributes ideas to improve current processes
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with diverse group of co-workers, customers and vendors
- Contributes to a positive working environment
- Excellent relationships with carrier and broker contacts
- Strong persuasive and negotiation skills
- Skilled in planning, organizing resources and establishing priorities for work assignments for optimum results
- Able to handle multiple projects and prioritize
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Quality of Work:
- Attention to detail
- Able to be consistently accurate
- Able to follow tasks to completion in a timely manner without sacrificing quality