Sales Support Associate
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
BARCLAY WATER MANAGEMENT, INC. was founded in 1932 and is the oldest and largest employee-owned water treatment organization in North America. We manufacture a wide range of specialty treatments for controlling water chemistry in heating, cooling, process and power generating systems. Our products and services extend the useful life of boilers, chillers, cooling towers, process heat exchangers and piping systems as well as reduce utility plant operating costs by minimizing water and energy consumption. Our Environmental Group offers a variety of water hygiene services for the workplace including Legionella risk management.
The Sales Support Associate will be responsible for providing administrative support and coordination to the Barclay Sales and Service team. This individual must have a friendly, professional demeanor with strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. This position requires solid organizational and technical skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe. The Sales Support Associate should be a self-starter who is able to multi-task and take initiative in projects. This is a non-exempt hourly position.
- Assist the Sales Support Department with generating letters/quotes, proposals and Water Treatment Agreements and assembling bid packages.
- Complete customer online Questionnaires/Surveys, New Vendor Information, Pre-Qualification Forms, Supplier Application Forms, etc.
- Provide administrative support to Environmental Group and sales/service team.
- Generate, edit, and format Microsoft Word, Excel and .pdf documents
- Proofread documents
- Assist with document management for regulatory compliance
- Upload compliance documents onto in-house software databases
- Assist with hospitality duties for company meetings
- Provide backup for reception during scheduled and unscheduled absences – this would include directing calls, greeting clients processing mail and receiving packages and water samples.
- Assist with maintaining office supply inventory and replenish supplies as needed.
- Complete other duties and projects, as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- Entry level position
- 1+ years of office or administrative support experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Strong organization skills and ability to meet deadlines required
- Self-motivated individual able to work independently
- Effective at performing detail-oriented tasks
- Ability to work in a high demand environment
- Ability to prioritize and balance workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and be a team player
- Ability to proofread and edit documents, including knowledge of proper spelling and grammar
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to Human Resources via email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (617) 744-3450.
An Employee-Owned Company