Sales Support Coordinator
Sales Support Coordinator
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
SALES SUPPORT COORDINATOR –
BARCLAY WATER MANAGEMENT, INC. was founded in 1932 and is the oldest and largest employee-owned water treatment organization in North America. We manufacture a wide range of specialty treatments for controlling water chemistry in heating, cooling, process and power generating systems. Our products and services extend the useful life of boilers, chillers, cooling towers, process heat exchangers and piping systems as well as reduce utility plant operating costs by minimizing water and energy consumption. Our Environmental Group offers a variety of water hygiene services for the workplace including Legionella risk management.
The Sales Support Coordinator will be responsible for providing administrative support and coordination to Districts within the Barclay Sales and Service teams. This position requires solid organizational and technical skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, & Excel, Powerpoint). Experience with Adobe Acrobat is a plus. The Sales Support Coordinator should be a self-starter who is able to multi-task and take initiative in projects and work independently. This individual must have a friendly, professional demeanor with strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills as well as time management and attention to detail. This is a non-exempt hourly position.
• Work directly with assigned Sales & Service District personnel to efficiently process requests.
• Responsible for the production of quotes, proposals, bids, agreements, submittals, reports, and other correspondence for those Sales Districts.
• Expected to meet deadlines associated with quotes, proposals, bids, etc.
• Responsible for accuracy and completeness of all submitted documentation to customers and Sales personnel.
• Complete customer online Questionnaires/Surveys, New Vendor Information, Pre-Qualification Forms, and Supplier Application Forms.
• Facilitate customer requests and changes as needed.
• Generate, edit, and format Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe documents.
• Provide backup for reception during peak hours – this would include directing calls, greeting clients and receiving packages and water samples.
• Provide backup coverage for Sales Support Coordinators during scheduled and unscheduled absences.
• Provide administrative support to Senior Management Team, Environmental Group and Sales/Service Team.
• Assist with hospitality duties for company meetings.
• Complete other duties and projects, as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
• A minimum of 2 years of office or administrative support experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have excellent attention to detail.
• Strong organization skills and ability to meet deadlines required.
• Self-motivated individual able to work independently.
• Effective at performing detail-oriented tasks.
• Ability to work in a high demand environment.
• Ability to prioritize and balance workload to meet deadlines.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and be a team player.
• Ability to proofread and edit documents, including knowledge of proper spelling and grammar.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to Human Resources via email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (857) 264-3172.
An Employee-Owned Company