Sales Support Coordinator
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
BARCLAY WATER MANAGEMENT, INC. was founded in 1932 and is the oldest and largest employee-owned water treatment organization in North America. We manufacture a wide range of specialty treatments for controlling water chemistry in heating, cooling, process and power generating systems. Our products and services extend the useful life of boilers, chillers, cooling towers, process heat exchangers and piping systems as well as reduce utility plan operating costs by minimizing water and energy consumption. We are currently looking for a Sales Support Coordinator for our headquarters in Newton, MA.
- Serve as the point of contact for assigned field sales and territory representatives with processing requests for quotes, proposals, bids, agreements, submittals, reports, correspondence, etc.
- Generate, proofread, edit and format Microsoft Word, Excel and .pdf documents for completeness and accuracy.
- Maintain organized files of all field sales support requests.
- Manages all administrative tasks necessary to facilitate the timely processing of sales support documents including customer Questionnaires/Surveys, New Vendor Information, Pre-Qualification Forms, Supplier Application Forms, etc.
- Provide guidance to field sales staff with sales support policies and procedures.
- Provide administrative support to Senior Management Team and sales/service team.
- Generate monthly Service Tracking and Reporting documents for District S3 iChlor accounts.
- Assist in the maintenance of monthly sales reports.
- Complete other duties and projects, as assigned.
- 1+ years of office or administrative support experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Strong organization skills and ability to meet deadlines required
- Self-motivated individual able to work independently
- Effective at performing detail-oriented tasks
- Ability to work in a high demand environment
- Ability to prioritize and balance workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and be a team player
- Ability to proofread and edit documents, including knowledge of proper spelling and grammar
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to Human Resources via email email@example.com or fax (617) 744-3450.
An Employee-Owned Company