Sales Support & Marketing Assistant
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
BARCLAY WATER MANAGEMENT, INC. was founded in 1932 and is the oldest and largest employee-owned water treatment organization in North America. We manufacture a wide range of specialty treatments for controlling water chemistry in heating, cooling, process and power generating systems. Our products and services extend the useful life of boilers, chillers, cooling towers, process heat exchangers and piping systems as well as reduce utility plant operating costs by minimizing water and energy consumption. Our Environmental Group offers a variety of water hygiene services for the workplace including Legionella risk management.
We are currently seeking an entry level Sales Support & Marketing Assistant.
- Assist with all aspects within the Sales Support Department including processing quotes, proposals, bids, agreements, submittals, correspondence, etc.
- Maintain and develop content for corporate website and social media platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Maintain library of new and existing photographs, logos, brochures and presentation templates
- Coordinate advertising and marketing campaigns, including ads, trade shows, webinars and other promotional activities
- Coordinate email marketing campaigns
- Order and maintain inventory of promotional materials
- Assist with the scheduling and set up of offsite meetings and conferences
- Provide backup for reception during peak hours
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective at performing detail-oriented tasks
- Self-motivated individual able to work independently
- Ability to work in a high demand environment
- Ability to proofread and edit documents
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with Adobe InDesign is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree and administrative experience is required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to Human Resources via email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (617) 744-3450.
An Employee-Owned Company