Salesforce Project Lead, Consultant
Job category: Technology
Job Type: Temporary
New York, New York
The Ad Council is seeking an experienced Salesforce Project Lead to manage a large Salesforce implementation project utilizing an agile methodology. The Salesforce Project Lead will effectively gather business and technical requirements in the product backlog, plan sprint releases, and assign and track tasks, liaising with decision makers and developers, to ensure the project meets Ad Council goals and delivers value for our customers.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and solution oriented, bringing excellent organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills to assess and resolve project related obstacles.
The Salesforce Project Lead will work most closely with the Product Owner, Salesforce Implementation Vendor and internal stakeholders.
This position will be from June 2019 – December 2019.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitates requirements gathering, business and technical
- Develop a thorough understanding ofSalesforceuser needs
- Works to understand Ad Council data structure needs across departments
- Develops an extensive set of user stories from all departments utilizing Salesforce
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project stakeholders by providing vision and future productroadmapping, with an eye towards increasing user adoption
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
- Identify opportunities to leverage the Salesforce platform and various integration tools
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analyticalskills.
- Plan, track,anddocument status updates for the project.
- Work with Salesforce Administrator to plan rollout
- Work with complex data requirements, tier structure and org ownership
- Manage integration and lead internal and user testing – ensure integrations are functioning smoothly
- Works with Salesforce Coordinators to implement data hygiene processes and maintenance
- Actively manage stakeholders’ expectations and possible conflicting priorities
- Identify risks, plan for unanticipated outcomes, and form appropriate contingency plans
- Report onproject status, risk management and escalation of issues
- 4+ years of experience with Salesforce, preferably in NPSP
- 2+years of TechnicalProject Management experience required, Scrum Master experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex projects and important relationships.
- Strong knowledge of data integration and migration processes
- Customer-obsessed and driven to improve the customer experience
- Articulate, abletobreak down complex concepts to audiences of varying levels
- Analytical, able to ask theright questions to break down complex problems
- Extremely organized and detail oriented,can detect patterns easily and anticipate problems
- Able to effectively delegate tasks to team members
- Must be proactive, self-starter with ability to multitask
- Media, communications, or nonprofit industry experience a plus
To apply online: https://www.adcouncil.org/Working-With-Us/Join-Us
The Ad Council invites all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please contact please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
Fax (212) 922-1676 or
US Mail to the Advertising Council
Attn: Human Resources
815 2nd Avenue; 9th Floor
New York, NY 10017