Science & Technology Analyst – Analytical Detection: JPEO-CBD
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Science & Technology Analyst Analytical Detection: JPEO-CBD
This position is contingent upon contract award
Science and technology analyst will provide systems support to Joint Project Manager Guardian (JPM G) for an opportunity in Edgewood, MD. Provide expert-level consultation and product support in one or more information technology disciplines, advising and interfacing with the customer on a variety of complex issues relating to information systems and infrastructure. Must be capable of independently investigating, analyzing and evaluating highly complex problems and devising top-level technology based solutions.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluate science and technology products to determine their effectiveness, to include conducting Technology Readiness Assessments (TRAs).
- Identify and resolve issues pertaining to:
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Test readiness evaluations
- Development of decision models used to reduce the number of candidate systems for consideration
- Draft the Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and High-Yield Explosives (CBRNE) Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) Annual Modernization Plan, detailing the entire COTS modernization process, which will be used as part of the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) process to justify program Objective Memoranda (POM) submissions.
- Review and provide comments on high-level documents (e.g., requirements documents, Concept of Operations (CONOPS), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), test plans, Memorandums of Agreement (MOAs), Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs), Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), Configuration Management Plans (CMPs), etc.).
- Develop a tailored Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and Education, Personnel and Facilities (DOTMLPF) assessment which supports total package fielding of items to a variety of DoD customers.
- The contractor shall assist in the review of policies, plans, and procedures for emergency management operations.
- Interface with the customer to expedite the transition of technology to the user. In addition, the contractor shall develop Technology Transfer Agreements (TTAs).
- Evaluate proposed user requirements and analytical equipment, and test and analytical methods for component-level evaluations being performed by the Prime.
- Prepare and/or review test plans for component-level performance testing and evaluate raw data generated from testing and data analyses performed by the Prime.
- Implement and provide oversight on Lean Six Sigma projects initiated across the JPM office.
- Track funds and fielded equipment, consistent and in accordance with JPEO-CBRND methods.
- Draft COTS procurement assessment packages, which contain all the information used and produced during the COTS modernization process.
- Function as the primary point of contact for the JPEO-CBRND Materiel Fielding Tracker Tool (MFTT) and for the JPEO-CBRND Knowledge Center Support System (KCSS), and maintain and manage a SharePoint site.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Active SECRET Clearance
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Knowledge of the Army Common Operating Environment (COE), specifically Command Post Computing Environment, Sensor Computing Environment, and Data Center/Cloud/Generating Force Computing Environment.
- Excellent organizational, liaison, coordination, and facilitation skills, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrate knowledge of CBRN programs and products
WORK LOCATION: Edgewood, MD
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.