Science & Technology Analyst – Strategic Initiatives: JPEO-CBD
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Science & Technology Analyst Strategic Initiatives: JPEO CBD
This position is contingent upon contract award
Science & Technology Analyst to provide systems engineering support to U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command, (RDECOM) for a contingent opportunity in Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD.
- Provide expert-level consultation and product support in one or more information technology disciplines, advising and interfacing with the customer on a variety of complex issues relating to information systems and infrastructure.
- Demonstrate being capable of independently investigating, analyzing and evaluating highly complex problems and devising top-level technology based solutions.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Spearhead science and technology strategic plans in accordance with requirements and S&T priorities as communicated at higher echelons, Army, Chief of Staff of the Army, Army Materiel Command and RDECOM leadership in order to drive an integrated science, technology and engineering services portfolio.
- Support the mission of RDECOM in the development of innovative research, development and engineering that produces capabilities for decisive overmatch to the Army against the complexities of the current and future operating environments in support of the Joint Warfighter and the Nation by integrating and collaborating across the RDECs/ARL, to include working with highly qualified technical experts to scale or tailor data as required to ensure alignment with Army requirements.
- Facilitate research efforts across the research, development and engineering centers and Army Research Lab in order to identify and synthesize trends and priority core competency areas, and analysis of Army S&T requirements to drive an annual strategic plan and campaign plan for a two-star Command. Planning efforts will support an enable the development of an annual program objective memorandum (POM) in alignment with Army requirements and priorities.
- Provide program strategies, requirements analysis, and management plans to include technical analysis of ew initiatives, and assist in concept development for future programs.
- Support mid- to short-range strategic planning by developing guidance to align efforts with Army and RDECOM long-range objectives.
- Develop long-range strategic plans that identify and prioritize Army requirements based on Soldier needs, Industry trends, academic discoveries, regulatory and legislative requirements, and think tank outlook.
- Support evaluation efforts by measuring process improvements, effectiveness, efficiency, outputs, outcomes, and outgrowths.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Active SECRET Clearance
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Experience writing and implementing strategic plans and campaign plans for S&T organizations.
- Experience facilitating coordination and integration of multiple organizational elements, including Army, other Government agencies, Industry, and academia.
- Experience managing the conduct of broad, encompassing analytical efforts, upon which program policy, procedural, and system determinations will be predicated.
- Excellent organizational, liaison, coordination, and facilitation skills, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrate knowledge of CBRN programs and products
WORK LOCATION: Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.