Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
$250 Signing Bonus after 90 Days!
We are looking for experienced Veterans to join our team at Private Eye Protection. We have sites all around the Atlanta area, both in and out of the perimeter. We also have varying shifts available and we are interested in meeting with candidates open to working either full or part time. We have a fast track to management and supervisory roles due to consistently opening up new contracts. Come join our team!
Apply online directly at www.privateeyeprotection.com, then call our Talent Coordinator, Lydia, at 678-878-3152 to let her know you’re a Veteran. We reserve all priorities for Veterans and Active Members.
Join our team of security professionals and secure your career with a trusted company. Private Eye Protection offers a wealth of career opportunities and provides opportunity for career growth. We offer Armed and Unarmed Security officer Positions.
Private Eye Protection, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Job Skills / Requirements
As a Security Officer your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide general security duties to client, such as: crime prevention, crime reduction, and order maintenance by observing, documenting, and reporting activities.
- Maintains visibility to ensure/deter unacceptable activities.
- Comply with Client’s specific post instructions, which may include: the checking of employee badges, inspecting and logging information on trucks entering or leaving facilities, conducting walks of perimeters and or interior offices and doors.
- Any other duties that may be required or assigned by management
- Must not leave your post until your replacement has arrived.
- Must understand and comply with all client regulations.
- Must have a good understanding and follows PEP’s Code of Ethics and Employee Standard.
- Must receive training and become familiar with general safety procedures, as well as PEP’s employee safety manual.
- Must attend and continue to receive security officer training as required by Client or PEP’s training program.
- Must maintain all licensing and certification requirements as required by state law.
- Must keep uniforms clean and presentable at all times.
Assignments, shifts, days of the week, holidays, or weekends are not guaranteed and are subject to change without notice and may be temporary or for extended periods.
Salary reviews and increases are guided by client contracts therefore there is no specific review program established. PEP will strive to work with clients as reasonably possible to review their contract and seek increases.
- Must be 21+ years old.
- High School education or GED.
- Previous security or related experience preferred.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Must be capable of standing or walking for twelve hours with no limitations on “normal” bending, lifting, climbing stairs, or stooping.
Hours: Dependent on each individual client contract
Additional Information / Benefits
- Complimentary Uniforms
- Flexible Hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Private Eye Protection is a Drug Free employer and complies with all applicable laws regarding affirmative action and equal opportunity in all its activities and programs and does not discriminate against anyone protected by law because of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, handicap, or status as a veteran or disabled veteran.
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time