Security Specialist – ADO
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Security Specialist – ADO
The Air Force Life Cycle Management Center Development Division (AFLCMC/ADO) develops, tests, and rapidly fields classified Air Force aeronautical capabilities. Project tasks include conducting studies to identify new capabilities; transition laboratory technologies to operational platforms; execute demonstrations; and develop, test, and rapidly field new capabilities for the warfighter.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Protect and safeguard Special Access Program (SAP) and Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) activities in the following areas: Program security management, Performing all aspects of Personnel Security, Information Security, Document control, Physical Security, Develop and Maintain Security Education and Training, and Operations Security (OPSEC).
- Advise AFLCMC/ADO on current personnel security policies and procedures for obtaining and maintaining SAP and SCI access.
- Assist in the management of SAP and SCI access quotas and maintains the units internal master program access database.
- Develop Program Access Request (PARs) nomination packages, Letters of Compelling Need (LOCN), and waiver packages.
- Accurately maintain Joint Access Database Environment (JADE) records.
- Maintain personnel security dossiers that include initial and refresher training records, PARs, indoctrinations, debriefs, etc.
- Accurately and without incident, transmit classified, contractor proprietary and sensitive information via a variety of classified networks and secure fax machine.
- Control all incoming and outgoing magnetic media, and maintain related database and disposition records.
- Perform all aspects of physical security for classified facilities to include entry control, meeting rosters, issue visitor badges, alarm checks, guard force response, and alarm system entry.
- Assist functional planners in identifying OPSEC indicators, vulnerabilities and countermeasures; and implement OPSEC measures to protect program operations and activities.
- Develop and implement a SAP and SCI security education and training program designed and tailored to meet the specific security requirements of the unit.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
- TOP SECRET security clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility and background investigation current within the past 6 years.
- Bachelors Degree with a minimum of six years of related experience or a High School Diploma with ten years of related experience.
- Recent practical experience supporting DoD Special Access Program (SAP) security procedures/processes.
- Thorough knowledge of DoD 5205.07 Volumes 1-4 SAP Security Manual, the Nation Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), and Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG).
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proficient with Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), Joint Access Database Environment (JADE), Defense Central Index of Investigations (DCII), and the Electronic Questionnaires for Investigations Processing (eQIP) System.
- Experience with the SIMS Database and SWFT fingerprinting.
- Experience with Industrial Security Facility Database (ISFD).
- Excellent organizational/communications skills and the ability to effectively interact with staff at all levels
- Ability to develop and execute SAP, SCI and collateral security and information systems policy, plans and procedures.
- Export Control/ITAR experience.
- Facility Security Officer (FSO) Certification.
- Recent experience with preparing classified certified, registered and express mail packages and dispatch receipts for transmission to other classified locations.
WORK LOCATION: Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.