Job category: Accounting
Job Type: Full Time
Come work in this position at the airport and work with a team dedicated to providing service excellence every day.
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Airport Authority serves the community with a vision of connecting people to the Paradise Coast through an exceptional airport experience.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for a broad range of accounting duties to include, but not limited to:
- Completes month end tasks including journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Prepares the month-end review of budget to actual variances.
- Assists in the preparation and submission of the annual FAA Comprehensive Annual Tracking Summary (CATS) report.
- Prepare monthly financials.
- Prepare weekly cash forecast.
- Prepare monthly trend analysis.
- Assists in the preparation of annual reports and budgets.
A Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Accounting from an accredited four-year college/university and five years accounting experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA or CPA a plus. Experience with accounting systems preferred. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent benefits package including $0 premium medical and dental plans
- Generous retirement plan
- Annual incentive award program
- Competitive salary
Completed Naples Airport Authority applications accepted until position is filled.
Application and job description available at the City of Naples Airport Authority, Administration Office, 160 Aviation Drive North, Naples FL 34104, or our website: www.flynaples.com
EOE/Male/Female/Drug-Free Workplace and provides for veterans’ preference for eligible positions.