Senior Acquisition Contracting SME
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Senior Acquisition Contracting SME
The individual will be involved with, and lead, large teams providing multi-disciplinary support to government and industry. Will also serve as a senior advisor to government personnel. Will work with senior government personnel on a regular basis, and will frequently be called on to provide briefings and lead large studies. Will consider qualified part time candidates.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide acquisition and contract management leadership and support across multiple programs including:
- Advisory services to senior leadership
- Strategic contract planning across the acquisition life-cycle
- Apply thorough understanding of FAR, DFAR and AFFAR statutory and regulatory requirements
- Solution architecture and strategic transformation
- Market assessments
- Decision Informatics/Business discovery
- Contracting documentation across the entire contracting spectrum including pre award, source selection and post award support
- Performance and risk assessment
- Participate in and lead collaborative working groups
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
- Masters degree
- DOD Top Secret security clearance/SCI eligibility
- Twenty (20) years combined experience in the areas defined in the job description
- Ten (10) years experience leading organizations involving highly dynamic, complex and deadline intensive projects
- Experience interfacing with and briefing senior officials
- Experience developing and implementing large contract strategies and policy
- USAF contracting experience particularly demonstrated significant experience leading source selection efforts
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM)
- DAWIA Level III Contracting or Program Management certification
- Active duty experience at Washington DC or as a Director of Contracting at a Directorate level.
WORK LOCATION: Reston, VA
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.