Senior Acquisition Program Manager
Job category: Other
Job Type: Part Time
JOB TITLE: Senior Acquisition Program Manager
This person will be involved with teams providing multi-disciplinary support to government system acquisition program management offices. Will also serve as an advisor to government personnel. Duties will include planning, executing and controlling acquisition programs; organizing, training and supervising a support staff. Will work with senior government personnel on a regular basis, and will frequently be called on to provide briefings and lead large meetings.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for providing acquisition management support services to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of acquisition services in support of the customers mission. Services include some or all of the following:
• Bid and proposal review/analysis
• Project execution
• Requirements, program strategies, and acquisition plan development
• Other related services associated with the acquisition process
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
• Active Secret Clearance.
• Acquisition Professional with 2-3 tours in acquisition billets
• Participation in development, coordination, and execution of a program milestone
• Experience as a Program Director/Program Manager or equivalent
• At least 15 years related acquisition experience, at least 5 of which will have been in a leadership position
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Extensive experience with defense acquisition management processes as contained in the DoD 5000 series directives
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbally
• Clear understanding of the DoD Acquisition organization
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Program Management Certified DAWIA Level III in Program Management
• Master’s Degree
• Eligible to be issued a Top Secret clearance
WORK LOCATION: Reston, VA
KEY WORDS: Acquisition, Program Management, DAWIA, ACAT
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Apply Here: https://www.Click2Apply.net/5prrvh2wshynd8ff