Senior Earned Value Management Analyst
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
Washington DC, District of Columbia
JOB TITLE: Senior Earned Value Management Analyst
In this position you will participate and lead collaborative teams developing solutions to solve complex customer problems. You will also provide business development and research support for a variety of opportunities. The ideal applicant is versatile, with a broad background and demonstrated ability to produce quality work with deadlines. You must be comfortable in a challenging, multi-tasking, dynamic, high-tempo, deadline-intensive environment with a flexible work schedule. Must be a self-starter with a desire to grow, learn new skills, and progress in your desired career path.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide Program Management Support to Large DoD Programs
- Provide Analyst support to Program Performance Execution Reviews using Earned Value Management trend analysis and assessments
- Provide trend and predictive cost analysis using Integrated Performance Measurement Report (IPMR 81861) formats 1-7
- Provide recommendations to US Government leadership regarding EAI-748c compliance or system issues that are preventing accurate performance measurement or forecasts
- Assess the health of Integrated Master Schedules and provide recommendations for predictability improvements
- Lead joint Schedule Risk Assessments with Prime and USG personnel
- Provide IMS analytics including critical/driving path reviews, mitigation planning and implementation, Executability assessments
- Play a leadership role in assessing program planning and Performance Measurement Baseline implementations or corrections
- Interact with Program leadership, Control Account Managers, contracts and subcontractors to insure that project contractual technical performance, cost, and schedule requirements are met.
- Proposal support/answering ad hoc management inquiries from section, group and Sector management by utilizing planning and portfolio management tools
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
- Current Top Secret Clearance/SCI eligibility
- Bachelors Degree in related field.
- 8 (eight) years experience using EVM on large DOD programs
- Familiar with IPMR DID 81861A, NDIA EVM Implementation Guide
- NDIA Agile using EVMS Guide
- Experience working with oversight organizations GAO, DCMA
- Advanced knowledge of Integrated Scheduling and Schedule Risk Assessment tools like Acumen Risk, @Risk
- Advanced proficiency in the use of WinSight and/or Empower
- Solid PM knowledge and experience (5-10 years experience).
- Highly motivated self-starter, capable of independent operations and attention to detail.
- Excellent MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project proficiency.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a demanding environment.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Masters Degree in related field
- PMP or EVP preferred
WORK LOCATION: Bolling AFB, Washington DC
KEY WORDS: EVM, IMS, Program Management
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.