Senior Engineering Manager and Technical Documents Analyst – ICBM
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
Hill AFB, Utah
JOB TITLE: Senior Engineering Manager and Technical Documents Analyst – ICBM
This position is contingent upon contract award
The project provides support to the Airborne Launch Control System Replacement (ALCS-R) Program which is part of the Intercontinental Ballistic Systems Directorate (ICBMSD) responsible for the development, deployment, maintenance and sustainment of the ICBM Force. The ACAT II ALCSR program will completely replace the legacy ALCS system. This effort will take the ALCSR program through the remainder of the Technology Maturation & Risk Reduction (TMRR) Phase through Milestone B.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assist and support the ISC ALCS-R Program Engineer and Engineering staff and the ALCS-R Program Manager with the acquisition program planning and execution activities and management of schedules.
Prepare agendas, briefing material and meeting minutes for all associated technical reviews, program management reviews, meetings, and working group meetings as well as participation in such meetings.
Assist in writing, reviewing, and editing technical and programmatic acquisition documents.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
- Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility, and background investigation current within the past 6 years
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Math, or Science with at least several years experience in DoD or commercial acquisitions in an Engineering environment
- Knowledgeable of DoD 5000 series Directives and Instructions
- Experience in defense acquisition program management related to weapon systems acquisition and life-cycle management
- Advanced knowledge of defense or commercial acquisition processes
- Working knowledge of technical writing and possess experience in providing senior level technical writing function for complex engineering specifications, user manuals, monthly reports, engineering studies, and publishing etc.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Masters degree
- Experience in the development, test, production or sustainment of a major DOD weapon system, ICBM preferable
- Recent Special Access Program (SAP) experience
- Familiar with the DoD 5000 acquisition series Directives and Instructions, Federal and DoD acquisition regulations (e.g. Better Buying Power 3.0) and associated documentation requirements.
- Proficiency in in Microsoft Office products, specifically, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrated editor/writing exhibits
WORK LOCATION: Hill AFB, UT
KEY WORDS: DoD, program management, missile systems, clearance level, defense acquisition, weapon systems acquisition and life-cycle management, DoD 5000 acquisition series, system acquisition, development, production, deployment, sustainment, systems, subsystems, equipment, system equipment life cycle, documentation, writing/editing.
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.