Senior Information Technology Acquisition and Business Transformation Program Manager
Job category: Other
Job Type: Part Time
Washington DC Area, District of Columbia
JOB TITLE: Transformation Program Manager
Candidate will provide multi-disciplinary support to government Chief Information Officers, Business Transformation and IT Program Management Offices. Candidate will also provide internal strategy development and guidance for developing an Information Technology (IT)/Business Transformation capture plan.
Will serve as an advisor to government and WBB leadership. Duties will include planning, executing, and controlling information transformation and Information technology acquisition programs; organizing, training, and supervising a support staff. Will work with senior government personnel on a regular basis, and will frequently be called on to provide briefings and lead large meetings. Prefer candidates with private industry business transformational experience or equivalent government acquisition experience. Desire full time employment but will consider qualified candidates for a part time.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for providing business transformation support services that is enabled by robust, integrated and revolutionary information technology (IT) solutions. Ensures business/transformational strategies and solutions are compliant with all applicable federal and state regulations. Will define appropriate technology strategies, roadmaps and development/deployment and execution plans.
Lead large scale transformational efforts that integrates structured processes and process reengineering and flexibility with productivity optimization, agile and transformational solution deployment. Will translate strategy into comprehensive tactical requirements with defined performance objectives. Will define and prioritize requirements for business system and closely monitor performance measures. Responsible for effective risk management appropriate for program complexity.
The ideal applicant is versatile, with a broad background and demonstrated ability to produce quality work. Must be comfortable in a challenging, collaborative, multi-tasking, dynamic, high-tempo, deadline-intensive environment with a flexible work schedule supporting multiple customers. Applicants must also have excellent listening as well as oral and written communication skills and be able to work collaboratively with customers and colleagues.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Top Secret
• Active Top Secret Clearance;
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Information Technology certification (CMMI, SCRUM Master or similar)
• At least 10-15 years of transformational program management of IT infused changed management within multi-disciplinary; at least 5 years in a leadership position
• Extensive knowledge of federal IT program management policies and procedures and application to development, production and fielding of business transformation solutions.
• Understanding and experience with managing efforts across the software development life-cycle. Including technology strategy development, roadmapping of IT products and services, developing and managing service level agreements, and performance management for IT.
• Experience leading a Federal technology transformation project
• Ability to work effectively both independently and a part of a collaborative team
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Advanced degree in an Information Technology field
• Knowledge and experience with identifying and managing requirements for defense business systems.
• PMP Certification
• Ability to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance
• Process Improvement certification e.g., Lean Six Sigma
• Broad experience with development, coordination and communication of business/organizational transformation management strategies and recommendations with mid- and senior-level personnel
WORK LOCATION: Washington DC
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Apply Here: https://www.Click2Apply.net/rwvkc7745df5bcz2