Senior Manager of Marketing
Job category: Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Cottage Grove, Wisconsin
Under the direction of the Sr Director of Sales, The Sr Manager of Marketing is someone who will play a pivotal role in developing and executing dealer marketing programs to help increase sales and build product brand equity in accordance with company policies and procedures. This position has a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities including hands-on management to carry out projects to completion. A collaborative team approach will be employed and direct interface with the Johnson Global Marketing team, Johnson Fitness and Wellness stores, and independent Specialty Dealers will be critical.
Management of Retail Websites
- Maintain website with new products and dealer locator
- Work with senior management to review Matrix website and make changes to increase dealer engagement/create higher lead generation for dealers from MX site
- Perform frequent audits of the Vision website and recommend enhancements as new programs or initiatives are launched
- Work with senior management team to grow relationship with Amazon and become relevant on the site with Matrix and Vision brands
- Manage the execution of sales promotions targeted at increasing revenue
- Deploy overall Channel Marketing Plan
- Develop year-long plan working with agencies to maximize advertising budget to increase Matrix brand awareness in key geographic locations around Matrix stores.
- Develop year-long public relations plan, working with agency to execute. The primary goal is to heighten brand awareness and credibility among fitness consumers who are looking to bring an elite, health club experience into their home.
- Develop social medial plan to increase brand awareness in addition to increasing dealer engagement with the Matrix brand on Social Media
- Develop product launch marketing strategies working closely with the product management and creative teams
- Management of US Dealer Marketing Materials (work with Global marketing to create, order and distribute assets)
Special Event Coordination
Product Training Programs
- Work closely with Senior Management to develop and deploy value-added sales and marketing programs
- Manage the process of publishing JHT wholesale newsletter
- Working with global and US Commercial team, ensure that we have a high level of available swag for purchase at discounted rates
Marginal Job Functions:
- Fill in for Dealer Support manager as needed
- Other projects as needed.
- Bachelors degree with an emphasis in business, marketing or communications or combination of post-high school education with equivalent experience is required
- Minimum of 5 -7 years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office including word and excel
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once
- Ability to present ideas and offer suggestions for improvement in group and one/one sessions
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off benefits
- Product discounts
- Wellness programs