Senior Operations Analyst
Job category: Facility Management
Job Type: Full Time
Cottage Grove, Wisconsin
Under the direction of the VP of Operations, the Senior Operations Analyst is someone who analyzes the commercial business operations toward the achievement of established policies, goals and operating objectives. Duties include being a liaison between all organizational departments including areas within and outside of the operations department, identifying process improvement opportunities and reviewing financial data routinely to quickly make necessary adjustments to the business operations.
Primary Job Functions;
- Works closely with the operations management team to oversee and adjust organization’s processes and operations as necessary to ensure efficient and effective execution of policies and procedures.
- Provides operational guidance in analyzing and appraising the effectiveness of organizational operations.
- Evaluates operating results to ensure that organization growth and objectives are being met.
- Participates in the planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of key business and performance goals, short and long-term strategic planning and objectives, plans, budgets, programs, and policies.
- Works closely with sales teams (inside and outside sales teams) and the operations teams to evaluate product needs
Marginal Job Functions:
- Other projects as needed.
- BS/BA (Operations Management, Supply Chain Management or other relevant degree) required
- Minimum of 5 years experience in operations management required
- Previous experience with ERP system required; experience with SAP preferred
- Prior budgeting experience required
- Lean 6 Sigma trained a green belt or black belt preferred
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, ERP, statistical tools, SAP, Data mining/reporting tools required
- Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio preferred
- Regular domestic and international travel required
- Advanced analytical skills required
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off benefits
- Free access to our state-of-the-art onsite workout facility
- Product discounts
- Wellness programs
- Relocation may also be offered.