Senior Operations Research Analyst
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Senior Operations Research Analyst
The individual will be involved with, and lead, large teams providing multi-disciplinary operations analyst support to government and industry. Will also serve as a senior advisor to government personnel. Will work with senior government personnel on a regular basis and will frequently be called on to provide briefings and lead large studies.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide advanced analytical support for a wide variety of multiple home site projects and customers from the Department of Defense, other U.S. Government Agencies, and private sector businesses.
- Participate in and lead collaborative working groups
- Conduct assessments to determine effectiveness of operations and application of capabilities
- Apply advanced quantitative techniques (e.g., probability and statistics, optimization, etc.) to solve complex problems
- Conduct modeling and simulation
- Develop, administer and analyze surveys
- Identify, develop, and analyze measures and metrics
- Support project teams to develop executable analytic solutions
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Top Secret
- Active DoD Top Secret with SCI Eligibility
- Masters of Science, Business Administration or Arts
- Twenty (20) years combined experience with at least 15 Years experience in Operations Research
- Practical analytics experience developing models or supporting complex analysis within the last two years
- Experience interfacing with and briefing senior officials
- Experience developing and implementing complex strategies and policy
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience providing analytical support to wargaming, security cooperation, modeling and simulation, occupational specialty analysis
WORK LOCATION: Reston, VA
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.