Senior Organizational Systems Analyst
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Senior Organizational Systems Analyst
In this position you will participate and lead collaborative teams developing solutions to solve complex customer problems. You will also provide business development and research support for a variety of opportunities. The ideal applicant is versatile, with a broad background and demonstrated ability to produce quality work with deadlines. You must be comfortable in a challenging, multi-tasking, dynamic, high-tempo, deadline-intensive environment with a flexible work schedule. Must be a self-starter with a desire to grow, learn new skills, and progress in your desired career path.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs Organizational, Manpower, HR, and Financial analysis
- Develops requirements to develop analytical enabling applications and tools.
- Participates as a member of and/or supports multiple project teams
- Collect, complete, organize and interpret operational, technical data and financial information
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Finance
- Ability to interact and consult with senior government officials
- Familiarity with industry Human Resource Information Systems
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Ten (10) Years performing organizational analysis (Financial Management, Workforce, Workforce, Human Capital)
- Experience interfacing with and briefing senior officials
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Desktop Applications
- Familiar with the use of modern Business Intelligence Tools
- Superior technical writing and editing skills
WORK LOCATION: Reston, VA
KEY WORDS: Systems Analyst, HR, Manpower, Finance
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.