Senior Program Analyst (SATCOM and SHF)
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Senior Program Analyst (SATCOM and SHF)
Provide support services to the OPNAV N2N6 Communications and Networks Division (N2N6F11) in the area of satellite communications systems.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide support to the N2N6 Requirements Officer and act as the primary point of contact for all issues and tasks regarding commercial SATCOM and SHF systems. Specific duties:
- Liaison with other OPNAV codes, SPAWAR, other Services, Joint Staff, Combatant Commanders, and OSD.
- Provide program management and requirements support for Super High Frequency (SHF) AN/WSC-6, Commercial SATCOM AN/WSC-8 terminals, INMARSAT HSD terminals, Television Direct-to-Sailor (TV-DTS), Enhanced Mobile Satellite Service (EMSS) Handsets and Secure Sleeves; Joint Integrated System Technology (JIST-NET) program; Commercial SATCOM (Commercial Wideband Satellite Program (CWSP) and INMARSAT) leases; Commercial SATCOM (EMSS/Iridium), User and DoD Gateway; Commercial SATCOM policy; SHF and Wideband Global Satellite (WGS); Commercial Broadband Satellite Program (CBSP) terminals and leases; Enhanced Bandwidth Efficient Modem (EBEM) upgrades.
- Support government representatives in drafting, editing and staffing recommended Navy plans, instructions, and requirements documents related to Satellite Communications capabilities development to include the processing of Joint Capabilities Integration Development System (JCIDS) documents.
- Review and provide updates of budget exhibits, program execution and current funding in Intranet Resource Allocation and Planning System (iRAPS) for assigned programs.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
- TS/SCI Clearance.
- Ability to interface with senior military officers and Government civilians to provide professional, informed reports on the status of work.
- 10 years of progressive experience (at least five years of which were in a managerial capacity) in capability definition and operation of IT, space systems, Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems and/or unmanned systems. Knowledge of Capital Planning and Investment Control; development of Enterprise Architectures, Standards, Governance, Policy; Information Assurance/Security; the Department of Defense Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) Process; and Naval concepts is highly desired.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience working at OPNAV, or other Echelon 1 or 2 staffs.
- Experience in communication systems development and program management.
WORK LOCATION: Arlington, VA
TRAVEL: Less than 5%
KEY WORDS: OPNAV, SATCOM, Comms, SPAWAR, SHF, WSC-6, WSC-8, TV-DTS, EMSS, INMARSAT
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Apply Here: https://www.Click2Apply.net/6sf98hn3ckv9xk9s