Senior Program Analyst- United States Fleet Forces Command
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Senior Program Analyst United States Fleet Forces Command
This position is contingent upon contract award.
Ready Relevant Learning, a key pillar of Sailor 2025, is a long-term investment in improving individual Sailor performance and enhancing Fleet Readiness. RRL will change how and when we train Sailors and accelerate alignment of training and real-world needs through career-long learning continuum, modern delivery and the point of need and integrated content development. The scope of this effort is to provide program support to USFF and TYCOMs in execution of responsibilities as RRL Executive Agent, RRL Integration Board (IB) and Executive Steering Committee (ESC) Executive Secretary, and Fleet Training Requirements Development and Assessment.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Senior Program Analyst will provide senior level oversight of RRL IB and ESC Planning and coordinates across all stakeholders to develop high quality, senior executive level products for RRFL IB and ESC review:
- Oversight and quality control for RRL IB and ESC support.
- Establish standardize formats for RRL IB and ESC briefings.
- Coordinate submission of briefing products from stakeholder, review products for quality, format, and content to meet the standards for senior executive level briefings as well as uniformity of format, understanding of content and appropriateness for discussion in this forum.
- Coordinate review of RRL IB and ESC briefs and proposed decisions among the stakeholders to gain consensus on decisions. Provide recommendations for additional meetings or coordination when required to gain consensus and/or raise awareness with all stakeholders.
- Validate RRL IB and ESC meeting schedules and agendas to meet the RRL IB and ESC purpose, vision, and goals.
- Develop, review and validate minutes for RRL IB, ESC and other RRL related coordination meetings.
- Develop briefing material to support communication with senior leadership.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Active Secret clearance
- Masters degree.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience performing the same or similar tasks as the job description responsibilities and will have two (2) years of experience at Navy Echelon I or II commands coordinating, meeting, and assisting with the development of briefings and supporting documents. Education equivalency: minimum of ten (10) Years of experience in executive administration concurrent with the other required experience.
- Ability to schedule, plan, facilitate, capture knowledge, conduct stakeholder engagement and alignment, prioritize complex workload, identify Issues and risk mitigation, and create deliverables to include briefings and reports.
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively with personnel at all levels in a team environment and develop solutions to complex problems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and demonstrated ability to conduct independent research and produce clear, logical, and concise products for senior leadership.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- USFF or OPNAV staff experience.
- Navy command level experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
WORK LOCATION: Norfolk, VA
KEY WORDS: DSS, program manager, personnel security mission, risk assessment, counterintelligence/law enforcement, strategic planning, business case analysis
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.