JOB TITLE: Senior Program Manager Support- WWG
The Air Force Life Cycle Management Center Special Programs Office (AFLCMC/WWG) develops, tests, and rapidly fields classified Air Force aeronautical capabilities. Executing a significant budget, the AFLCMC/WWG conducts studies to identify new capabilities; transitions laboratory technologies to operational platforms; executes demonstrations; and develops, tests, and rapidly fields new capabilities for the warfighter.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Senior program management support to classified programs utilizing DoD acquisition processes and policies for the procurement of systems, subsystems, and life cycle acquisition management.
- Apply integration, communication, coordination, organizational and planning expertise to technical and acquisition efforts across a broad spectrum of functional disciplines in order to effectively assist AFLCMC/WWG programs to deliver and sustain Air Force warfighting capabilities.
- Employ acquisition program analysis in the areas of acquisition strategy, program planning and control, schedule development, test phases, configuration management, risk management, contract changes, financial management, earned value management, production and manufacturing, quality assurance, and product support.
- Assist in the planning, development, editing, and staffing of acquisition document products (e.g., program documentation, plans, reports, briefings, and other presentations)ensures quality control.
- Develop and present briefings and reports on studies/project status, findings, and/or recommendations to senior leadership.
- Apply knowledge of DoD acquisition processes and analytical methods to gather, analyze and evaluate information required by program managers and all customers.
- Assist in annual program cost estimates and Program Objective Memorandum development and submission.
- Conduct technical evaluations of contractor proposals.
- Interface with weapons system contractors, vendors, and Government representatives regarding programmatic aspects.
- Support program technical interchange meetings, program management reviews, executive management reviews, test-related meetings, development/operational test events, integrated product team meetings, software/hardware design reviews, and platform integration meetings.
- Apply earned value management system (EVMS) for cost and schedule to existing contracts.
- Perform program risk assessments and develop mitigation plans.
- Review, analyze, and provide feedback to contract deliverable products.
- Draft, edit, and review engineering change proposals and contractor change proposals.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- SECRET security clearance with Special Access Program (SAP) eligibility and background investigation current within the past 6 years.
- Bachelors Degree with 10 years of relevant experience OR Masters Degree with 8 years of relevant experience.
- Detailed knowledge of DoD acquisition program management.
- Self-starter and being able to work independently.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- TOP SECRET security clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) eligibility and background investigation current within the past 6 years.
- 12 months or more of SAP experience within the past 5 years.
- 5 years of DoD Acquisition Program Office experience.
- Experience in DoD Acquisition strategy and process development, and lifecycle management.
- Experience in developing, editing, and publication of acquisition document products.
- In-depth experience with acquisition disciplines of financial management, contracting, engineering, configuration management, test, and logistics.
WORK LOCATION: Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
KEY WORDS: Top Secret, SCI, Special Access Program, SAP, SAR, Classified, Program Management, Program Manager, Acquisition, Scheduling, Acquisition strategy, Milestone, Contracting, Financial Management, EVMS
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.