SENIOR SALES SUPPORT COORDINATOR
SENIOR SALES SUPPORT COORDINATOR
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
BARCLAY WATER MANAGEMENT, INC. was founded in 1932 and is the oldest and largest employee-owned water treatment organization in North America. We manufacture a wide range of specialty treatments for controlling water chemistry in heating, cooling, process and power generating systems. Our products and services extend the useful life of boilers, chillers, cooling towers, process heat exchangers and piping systems as well as reduce utility plant operating costs by minimizing water and energy consumption. Our Environmental Group offers a variety of water hygiene services for the workplace including Legionella risk management.
The Senior Sales Support Coordinator will be responsible for providing administrative support and coordination to assigned Districts within the Barclay Sales and Service teams. This position requires solid organizational and technical skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office. Experience with Adobe Acrobat is a plus. The Senior Sales Support Coordinator should be a self-starter who is able to multi-task, take initiative in projects and work independently. This individual must have a friendly, professional demeanor with strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills as well as time management and attention to detail. This is a non-exempt hourly position.
- Work directly with assigned Sales & Service District personnel to efficiently process requests.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely production of quotes, proposals, bids, agreements, submittals, reports, and other correspondence.
- Expected to meet deadlines associated with time-sensitive quotes, proposals, bids, agreements, submittals, reports etc.
- Responsible for accuracy and completeness of all submitted documentation to customers and Sales personnel.
- Organize and maintain supplier compliance documentation and submittals, including uploading documentation to third-party portals.
- Complete customer online Questionnaires/Surveys, New Vendor Information, Pre-Qualification Forms, Supplier Application Forms, etc.
- Facilitate customer requests and changes as needed.
- Generate, edit, and format Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe documents.
- Provide administrative support to Senior Management team and Environmental Group as needed.
- Assist with administrative duties for company meetings, including taking meeting minutes, ordering lunch etc.
- Complete other duties and projects, as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of office or administrative support experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines required.
- Self-motivated individual able to work independently.
- Effective at performing detail-oriented tasks.
- Ability to work in a high demand environment.
- Ability to prioritize and balance workload to meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and be a team player.
- Ability to proofread and edit documents, including knowledge of proper spelling and grammar.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Previous experience supporting C-level staff desired.
- Notary Public desired
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to Human Resources via email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (857) 264-3172.
An Employee-Owned Company