Job category: Other
Job Type: Part Time
We are currently seeking a Service Coordinator to work at one of our field locations. The responsibilities include supporting our field staff by performing administrative duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Follow all company policies and procedures as listed, but not limited to: warranty, safety, environmental, OSHA, DOT Hazmat, and ISO 9000.
- Manage and maintain all OSHA and ISO 9000 procedures and paperwork.
- Administrative tasks include answering and screening calls, scheduling appointments, greeting visitors, coordinating meetings, maintaining file system, ordering supplies, processing incoming and outgoing mail, and typing up routine correspondence.
- Log all service calls, completed service reports, and all warranty and service policy for audit.
- Process and maintain all parts orders.
- Accurately code entries, prepare documents for approval, and route to Accounts Payable.
- Type quotes in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide backup coverage to other coordinators and shipping/receiving when required.
- Conducts research, and compiles and types statistical reports.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous customer service experience in an office setting.
- Previous data entry experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and the Internet.
- Basic knowledge of ERP/SAP system is a plus.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Enjoy a fast pace environment.
The noise level in the environment is moderate and occasionally may be loud. Employees working in this position are tested periodically throughout the year for the level of lead in their blood.