Job category: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
The Service Manager is an expert in diagnosing and repairing fitness equipment. The Service Manager supervises and trains the service technicians and provides an exceptional customer service experience. This is a management position.
Our technicians work very independently by going out into customer homes and/or fitness facilities for service.
If you have supervisor experience and is mechanically inclined, you will really enjoy this position!
- Supervise and train Service Technicians.
- Establish goals and objectives for Service Team to increase customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate data, cost reporting and analysis using statistical techniques.
- Requires experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to complete all paperwork and database entries accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with all company employees. This includes “inter” and “intra” departmental employees. Also included are all customers, contractors, owners, vendors, etc.
- Keep Upper Management informed as to all pertinent factors affecting the assigned responsibilities.
- Diagnose problems and repair malfunctioning exercise equipment in customers home or at fitness facilities as needed, for any escalated situations.
We offer competitive pay and a full benefits package including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- College degree preferred in relevant field.
- 4+ years of mechanical and/or technical background, service industry experience.
- 1 – 2 years of supervisor experience.
- Ability to team lift up to 150 pounds at times during the work day.
- High level of interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills.
- Ability to remain focused and organized.
- Occasional travel required.
- Valid drivers license and a clean driving record.