Job category: Web, Computers and IT
Job Type: Full Time
The University of Pittsburgh’s Computing Services and Systems Development (CSSD) Department is seeking a Software Developer.
Applicants must provide three work-related references (supervisory, whenever possible) as well as include their complete employment history on their application.
The University of Pittsburgh is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and values equality of opportunity, human dignity and diversity. EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled
Bachelor’s degree in CS, IS or related field (or the equivalent in experience) required. 1+ years’ experience with the C# .NET programming language, distributed systems and protocols is required. XML and Web Services experience is required. Experience designing and implementing integration solutions between web-based applications. Experience building applications using any of the following:
– C#, ASP.NET MVC framework
– IIS Configuration- SQL Server / Oracle
– Familiarity with SOAP/REST API and services
– Experience with Enterprise Identity
– Management technologies such as LDAP, Kerberos, Ping, Shibboleth, etc., especially in a higher education setting
– Visual Studio Team Foundation Services
– Continuous Integration methodologies and processes
– Collaborative/enjoys working in teams.
– Creative and effective problem-solving skills.