Software Quality Automation Engineer
Job category: Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
The Software Quality Automation Engineer is responsible for developing tools and automated scripts that can be used for manual and automatic regression testing of console services and applications. The tests should thoroughly verify the functionality, performance, and stability of console services and applications to ensure they meet the expectations of the business and the stakeholders. The Software Quality Automation Engineer will work other QA team members, the console engineering team, and stakeholders to understand and document the requirements and business needs of the applications being developed.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements, and design test coverage plan
- Develop, document, and maintain automated regression tests.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Participate in code reviews with peers.
- Minimum of a 2-year degree in a computer science or technical field, OR equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of relevant QA technical experience.
- 1+ years of experience with testing frameworks (Appium, Espresso, etc.)
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases and to communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders.
- Creative solving of technical problems to ensure the ability to translate business requirements into test plans.
- Knowledge of general software development and the software development life cycle.
- Knowledge of Java and ability to write tests in modern testing frameworks.
- Familiarity with Agile testing processes.
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off benefits
- Free access to our state-of-the-art onsite workout facility
- Product discounts
- Wellness programs