Job category: Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Cottage Grove, Wisconsin
As a Software Tester on our Design Quality Assurance (DQA) team, you’ll play a critical role in ensuring that our software lives up to its world-class reputation. These detail-oriented perfectionists test our software from the perspective of an average gym member to a fitness professional to make sure it’s efficient and intuitive. As a part of our testing team, you’ll use your creativity to push our software to the limit. First we use it right, and then we use it wrong. Thinking outside the box, you’ll work side by side with our developers to create high quality software for fitness products. Kick your career into high gear – break our code! Use your intelligence, creativity and curiosity to develop automated test scripts that target functionality of all fitness equipment configurations.
- Design, create and build test plans, and necessary phase gate checklists for multiple software platforms.
- Collaborate with the Product Development team(s) to understand requirements, develop test cases and manage the test scenarios on new and existing console platforms.
- Communicate, prioritize, execute and track execution of manual and automated tests, record defects and issues appropriately, and recommend corrective action whenever required.
- Facilitate functional testing, regression testing, UI testing, and performance testing for all features.
- Work with engineering teams to find root cause failures on short / tight timelines.
- Provide development team(s) with suggestions for UX improvements when needed.
Bachelors degree from an ABET-Accredited institution
Or equivalent work experience
Software testing experience with user interactive products
Intermediary knowledge in Object Oriented Programming such as C++, C# or Java
Proven abilities in test case writing and automated script development
Consumer products experience (a plus)
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Knowledge of using team collaboration software such as Atlassian Confluence & JIRA or similar
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work well with numerous diverse groups and individuals
Ability to investigate and debug difficult problems
Creative thinker and strong problem solver
Ability to multi-task well and change focus quickly
Should be results oriented, possess a high degree of motivation and the ability to work with minimal supervision
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
Health & Dental Insurance
Company paid Life Insurance
Paid Time Off benefits
Free access to our state-of-the-art onsite workout facility
Apply here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/physm57v46q6kmq8