Job category: Accounting
Job Type: Full Time
City of Industry, CA, California
Reuland, has been around for nearly a century and is looking to continued growth through manufacture of quality products and development of new technologies to meet the ongoing needs of its customers in an expanding market.
We are looking to add an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist who will be responsible for processing vendor invoices for payment and responding to vendor inquiries. The ideal candidate will be proactive working promptly and accurately. The successful candidate will have a sense of urgency and be highly organized.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
2. Prioritize invoices according to payment terms.
3. Process checks requests.
4. Audit and process credit card bills.
5. Respond to all vendor inquiries.
6. Reconcile vendor statements, research, and resolve discrepancies.
7. Assist in month end closing.
8. Maintain confidentiality of all financial data.
9. Assist with other projects as needed.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
A minimum of 3 years in Accounts Payable or related accounting role.
Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
Flexibility to work additional hours as needed.
Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Attention to detail.
Proficient with Excel.
Exact compensation may vary based on skills and experience.
EOE, including disability/vet