Job category: Retail
Job Type: Full Time
Store Address is 3655 Roswell Rd. Atlanta, GA 30342
Our Core Focus at Fitlife Foods is to “Elevate the Way You Feel.” Everything we do in our purpose driven brand is centered around this. We do this by living and emulating our values on a daily basis. We are passionate people who care about the greater good. We are contagiously optimistic and believe in the power of a good laugh to stir the soul. We are accountable to one another in a commitment culture. We believe that grit is fundamental to becoming world class and we are grateful for the small things and what we get to do each day.
Fitlife Foods is helping countless people live better, happier lives all year long by offering healthy meals that taste delicious. With 12 retail stores throughout Florida, a 13th location opening soon in Atlanta, GA and a menu offering that includes healthy, made-from scratch breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks, we pride ourselves on helping people be the best versions of themselves and feel great doing it!
We are rapidly growing and seeking to add talented individuals to our team that can help us to ensure that others live better lives, while improving your own. We are seeking someone with a passionate entrepreneurial spirit to take on exciting new challenges and advance their knowledge in an emerging brand with a clear growth path.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Ownership
We’re looking for a high energy, positive and forward-thinking manager to join our Fitlife Foods Family who specializes in leadership, retail operations management, and building connections to help us open and operate our first store location outside the state of Florida. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to grow within a fast-paced omni-channel prepared meals business.
Our Market Leaders work full time, typically Sunday-Thursday, including some holidays/weekends as needed. Market Leaders are also continuously on call and will need to be easily reachable in the event of an emergency or urgent issue with their store.
If you’ve established a track record as a dedicated and positive team player, have a passion for making customers happy, love health and wellness, and ready for your next challenge – we want to talk to you!
Market Leader Job Responsibilities
The Atlanta Market Leader will operate as Community Store Leader (store manager) of the future Atlanta store (slated to open in Summer 2021). The Market Leader will be responsible for retail operations and growth of the Atlanta Fitlife Foods location, including day to day retail management and employee supervision, in addition to promoting the brand by building relationships and facilitating growth within the Atlanta market. These responsibilities include:
- Using your personality and energy to create a fun, upbeat environment, where people want to work, and customers want to shop.
- Having 100% customer focus by listening, being the first to jump in and answer questions, and being knowledgeable about our products and services.
- Leading marketing activities within the store and within the community to build a rapport with prospective customers, like-minded businesses, and most importantly trainers to continue to build the business. As this is our first Fitlife location outside of Florida, this job component is critical to your success.
- Demonstrating leadership and the ability to recruit, hire, build, and coach a successful team of five to six people.
- Managing store financials from a P&L to meet monthly targets.
- Analyzing weekly and period sales data to manage performance to drive results, achieve goals, and grow the business.
- Collaborating with Director of Sales, Operations Manager and other Market Leaders to lead monthly calls with all Community Store Leaders and monthly summits.
What A Successful Market Leader Brings to the Table
- Confidence and always takes first step meeting people and engaging customers.
- High energy and enjoys helping others meet their goals.
- A competitive spirit including a passion to grow the business and be handsomely rewarded for meeting sales goals.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Sales or Hospitality Management including responsibility for P&L management and building a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Health and fitness background a plus.
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and a multi-tasker to the core.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to provide guidance and constructive feedback in a useful manner that encourages growth and improved behaviors.
- Ability to use critical thinking skills to problem solve and think on your feet while creating the best possible solution.
- Sales-driven mentality to coach and achieve growth.
- A proactive, motivated, positive and selfless attitude.
- A solid understanding of Fitlife Foods culture, product and vibe.
- Able to learn many systems quickly and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Available and flexible to work weekends/holidays and be on-call on a regular basis.
- Ability to use positive and professional language.
What We Have to Offer
- Competitive base salary with bonus potential.
- Paid Vacation.
- Amazing Benefits.
- Management Meal discount.
- Exciting work culture.
- Career Growth.
Candidate must be based in the Atlanta area; no relocation will be provided.