Technical Order/Flight Manual Manager Global Hawk
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
Warner Robins, Georgia
JOB TITLE: Technical Order/ Flight Manual Manager Global Hawk
This position is contingent upon contract award
The Air Force Program Executive Officer for ISR & SOF (AFLCMC/WI) has the collective Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC) mission responsibility for equipping ISR & SOF warfighters to dominate the battlespace. In order to meet current and projected workload requirements in support of AFLCMC/WI, the Government must augment its organic (military and civil service) capabilities within the Global Hawk Division (AFLCMC/WIG) with Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS) support.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the Government in the Technical Order (TO) and Flight Manual development, in-process review, verification, and sustainment processes
- Support Flight Manual verification activities, to include Verification flights, and TO verification activities, to include performance verifications
- Ensure products delivered to the Government comply with contractual requirements, e.g. Technical Manual Contract Requirements (TMCR), TO 00-5-1, TO 00-5-3, TO 00-5-15, etc.
- Perform supportability analysis to ensure the procedures documented in the Global Hawk TOs and Flight Manual maintain airworthiness and OSS&E of the aircraft
- Accomplish analysis, write reports, recommend actions, or perform any related tasks that ensure the Global Hawk Flight Manual and Technical Orders are both usable by the Using Command as well as sustainable by the program office
- Perform Technical Order and Flight Manual specialist duties related to updating and maintaining the Global Hawk TO and Flight Manual library on electronic systems such as ETIMS, Hawks Nest, JTDI, etc.
- Assist in writing and developing contract SOW documents and CDRLs, including authoring TMCR(s) designed to govern the Global Hawk TO and Flight Manual acquisition and sustainment activities
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
- Must have a minimum of ten (10) years experience in functional area
- In addition to this experience requirement, candidate shall possess a Masters degree in a field relevant to their functional area.
- Eight (8) years of additional work experience may be substituted for a Masters degree; OR,
- Four (4) years of additional work experience plus a Bachelors degree may be substituted for a Masters degree.
- At a minimum, at least five years of any Seniors experience must have been performed on DoD programs/projects
- High proficiency and knowledge of the USAF Technical Order methods and procedures
- Possess a US Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmentalized Information security clearance and a valid USG passport and be able to travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations as needed
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with medium to large remotely piloted air vehicles
- TOMA experience in support of a Major Defense Acquisition Program (ACAT I)
- Experience in an Acquisition Program Office
- USAF aircraft maintenance experience in a Quality Assurance assignment
WORK LOCATION: Robins AFB, GA
KEY WORDS: Technical Order (TO), Time Compliance Technical Order (TCTO), Technical Order Management Agent/Technical Order Management Agency (TOMA), Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA), Global Hawk, Predator, Reaper, EQ/RQ-4, Triton, Risk Management, Aircraft Maintenance and Quality Assurance (QA)
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed
to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.