Technology Solutions Analyst
Job category: Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Location:Cottage Grove, Wisconsin
Under the direction of the Senior Director- Technology and Business Development, the Technology Solutions Analyst will troubleshoot issues across multiple software programs used by gym goers around the world daily. You will be responsible for assisting in the resolution of complex and critical issues that tier 1 support can’t solve. This will involve troubleshooting the issue, working with product management and development teams, providing updates to stakeholders and customers throughout the process, and documenting solutions for inclusion in our knowledge base. You will serve as the primary bridge between customers, product managers, developers, and various other key stakeholders around the world when issues arise.
• Provide high quality support to customers around the world with technical issues that require tier 2 support.
• Receive and track issues coming in from internal and external sources.
• Troubleshoot and investigate issues spanning multiple software product offerings.
• Track investigation through ticketing system ensuring all relevant information is available for customers and stakeholders.
• Work with product managers, project managers, engineers, developers, and other stakeholders to resolve issues.
• Communicate issue resolution status throughout the process to necessary stakeholders and customers.
• Work with outside teams such as the Technical Content Management Team and Customer Tech Support to have any known resolutions documented and filed into respective knowledge base(s).
• Work with development and engineer teams to create plans to mitigate risk of issues reappearing.
• Use knowledge obtained through each issue to create and grow a knowledge base for future use.
• Provide training to customers and coworkers as needed.
Marginal Job Functions:
• Other projects as needed.
• BS (Information systems, computer science) or equivalent degree/ experience required
• Minimum of 2 years of technical support
• Hardware and software troubleshooting experience
• Strong general problemsolving skills required.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint required.
• Demonstrated effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills required.
• Domestic, local and international travel required
• Experience with Freshdesk or other ticketing systems preferred
• Understanding of Agile and Waterfall development methods preferred.
• Ability to troubleshoot a broad range of technical issues across various products both independently, and collaboratively with others as needed.
• Ability to work with customers and development teams across the world.
• Strong sense of initiative and a sense of urgency, demonstrated by accomplishing tasks; improving current work processes; and assisting others when necessary.
• Unwavering attention to detail and commitment to world-class quality.
• Ability to embrace deadlines.
• Able to project a positive and professional demeanor to all internal and external contacts.
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Company paid Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off benefits
• Free access to our state-of-the-art onsite workout facility
• Product discounts
• Wellness programs