Job category: Technology
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Test Analyst
This position is contingent upon contract award
Test Analyst for a contingent opportunity in Stafford, VA, and Edgewood, MD to perform all aspects of planning and technical analysis support related to test and evaluation activities for programs within the Joint Program Executive Manager Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical portfolio.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide T&E analysis to the PM or lead test engineer to identify test resource requirements (e.g., workforce, infrastructure, assets, etc.).
- The contractor shall:
o Identify and define required tests
o Monitor test coverage
o Evaluate overall quality
o Specify the required test data
o Evaluate the outcome of the testing conducted in each test cycle
o Provide feedback and input to program functional IPTs, IPRs, milestone decisions, and required program updates
- Ensure appropriate and timely on the ground support is provided at Test Sites for systems under test.
- Provide guidance on test concepts, and ensure facility T&E tools are capable of supporting planned testing.
- Develop a master test schedule in accordance with the agreed upon test strategy, incorporate it into the program Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) (in conjunction with other functional leads) and update the test schedule as necessary.
- Participate in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)/working groups that require T&E expertise and conduct test readiness reviews.
- Participate and provide input to program functional IPTs, In Progress Reviews (IPRs), milestone decisions, and required program updates.
- Schedule and lead Test IPTs.
- Develop and maintain all T&E documentation for which the Obscuration Team is responsible (e.g., Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP), detailed test plans, etc.) in support of the program. The contractor shall coordinate and obtain T&E Stakeholder (e.g., Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC), Army Public Health Center (APHC), Army Research Lab (ARL), Edgewood Chemical Biological Center (ECBC), other DoD Services/Government Agencies) input when developing T&E documents.
- Review and comment on T&E related documentation developed by Stakeholders (e.g., Detailed Test Plans, Failure Definition Scoring Card (FDSC), Operational Mode Summary/Mission Profile (OMS/MP), US Army Doctrine and Organization Test Support Package (D&O TSP))
- Participate in Government Test Scoring Conferences.
- Provide T&E input into program documentation (e.g., Life Cycle Cost Estimates (LCCEs), Life Cycle Management Plans (LCMPs), Systems Engineering Plans (SEPs), etc.).
- Travel up to 50% of working days to execute all required tasks.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Minimum Security Clearance Level Secret
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Engineering Management, Computer Science, Business, or related field required.
- 2+ years experience in Joint, OSD, COCOM and/or a Military Department staff
- 2+ years’ experience in developmental and/or operational testing
- Demonstrated understanding of DOD test and evaluation policies and procedures
- 15+ years of relevant experience
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Master’s degree highly desired
- Knowledge of test and evaluation policy guidance, as it pertains to all Joint CBD test and evaluation documentation (e.g., TEMP, Developmental/Operational test plans, Test and Evaluation Strategy, etc.) is required.
WORK LOCATION: Stafford, VA
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.