Test Analyst III: JPEO-CBD
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Test Analyst III: JPEO-CBD
This position is contingent upon contract award
Test Analyst for a contingent opportunity in Stafford, VA to perform all aspects of planning and technical analysis support related to test and evaluation activities for programs within the Joint Project Manager Protection (JPM P), including, but not limited to, the following submitting yearly financial resource requirements for test and evaluation, identifying and coordinating personnel for test and evaluation support; Refining the master test schedule (e.g., confirm and track hardware, test site, and personnel availability, monitor schedule drivers, etc.) and managing development, coordination and approval of all test documentation.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct Test & Evaluation (T&E) analysis and provide input to leadership (i.e., Program Manager and lead test engineer).
- The contractor shall:
- Identify and define required tests
- Support assigned test events and demonstrations
- Monitor test coverage
- Evaluate overall quality experienced
- Specify the required test data
- Evaluate the outcome of the testing conducted in each test cycle
- Work in conjunction with functional leads to construct a Test and Evaluation (T&E) Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for the assigned program, updating it as necessary.
- Execute test readiness reviews and program-level IPTs.
- Participate in and provide feedback and input to program functional IPTs, IPRs, milestone decisions, and required program updates
- Provide verification methods and maintain currency for program Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Provide test risks in accordance with the program Risk Management Plan (RMP) and update the risk status.
- Support assigned test events and demonstrations.
- Interpret and translate program test requirements into language for a Performance Specification (P-Spec), Statement of Work (SOW), and associated CDRLs for material solution solicitations, updating them as necessary.
- Provide T&E input into program documentation [e.g., Life Cycle Cost Estimate (LCCE), Life Cycle Management Plan (LCMP), Test and Evaluation Management Plan (TEMP), Test and Evaluation Strategy (TES), Systems Engineering Plans (SEP), etc.)]
- Develop and maintain all T&E documentation (e.g., TEMP, detailed test plans, etc.) in support of the program.
- Review, analyze, address, and make recommendations to Services Test Centers and Commands, Government, contractor, deficiency, test incident, and other equipment shortcoming reports issued after testing.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Active SECRET Clearance
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Engineering Management, Computer Science, Business, or related field
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Master’s degree highly desired
- Knowledge of test and evaluation policy guidance, as it pertains to all Joint CBD test and evaluation documentation (e.g., TEMP, Developmental/Operational test plans, Test and Evaluation Strategy, etc.) is required.
WORK LOCATION: Stafford, VA
KEY WORDS: Joint Project Manager Protection (JPM P), Joint Biological Agent Detection System (JBADS), Staff/ Contaminated Human Remains System (CHRS), Contaminated Human Remains System (CHRS) Product Support Management (PSM)
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.