Training and Quality Assurance Specialist
Job category: Customer Service
Job Type: Full Time
Under the direction of the Senior Director of Customer Care, the Training and Quality Assurance Specialist will perform a variety of customer tech support duties in accordance with company policies and procedures. Responsibilities include new hire training, technical training, creation and revision of training documents for all brands, and quality assurance through call, email, chat and record evaluations. This is a non-supervisory position.
Provide a solid foundation from which CTS staff can continuously learn and improve:
- Conduct orientation and on-the-job training for new hires.
- Perform call, email and chat evaluations and CRM record reviews
- Weekly progress meetings with supervisors for trainees
- Assist Team Leads in organizing ongoing technical training based on new product launches, known issues, policy changes, performance and feedback from CTS staff.
- Follow up with trainees at specified intervals (i.e. performance, reviews, retention)
- Maintain training manuals, multimedia training aids, and other educational materials.
- Work with the CTS department to analyze training needs, modify existing or develop new training materials and practices.
- Work with the Technical Content Management Team for implementation of new troubleshooting resources
- Use local service visits as training opportunities
- Work with other training specialist to coordinate and divide activities to provide best possible training
- Follow document control practices
- Follow all company safety protocols as outlined in the employee safety manual
- Ability to train in a manner that a variety of people can learn, adjusting the method to accommodate different learning styles
- Show initiative by improving processes and providing motivation
- Willingness to work extra time as needed to accomplish business needs
- Be aware of the work environment; keep your workstation clean and tidy by 5S standards
- Be aware of the company goals and work to achieve department KPI’s
- Be on time for scheduled day
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
- College degree in related field preferred
- Previous experience working in a call center, customer service or in the fitness industry required
- Two years of experience in Johnson Tech Support, Sales, Quality or a related field preferred
- 1-2 years of experience working with more than one of the Johnson brands: Horizon, Vision, and Matrix
- Cross-brand certification preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, CRM, Online Remedy, and SAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off benefits
- Free access to our state-of-the-art onsite workout facility
- Product discounts
- Wellness programs