Training Specialist: JPEO-CBD
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
Ft. Detrick, Maryland
JOB TITLE: Training Specialist: JPEO-CBD
This position is contingent upon contract award
Manage the Training Events Database (TED) and other training databases for the command to ensure 100% compliance with mandatory training requirements and completion of onboarding for incoming personnel. Monitor the system for validity, accuracy, and completeness, and assist in required revisions as requested. Track the training completion status of all employees and provide status reports to MCS Senior-level leadership, as well as, monitor completion of computer-based training and attendance of Instructor-led training. Provide administrative and technical support for organizational training readiness issues and daily administrative support functions within MS Operations Training Specialist for a contingent opportunity in Ft Detrick, MD.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide capability and training development across the JPM-MCS portfolio.
- Identify training requirements and prepare System Training Plans (STRAPs) when appropriate.
- Oversee and coordinate development of teaching and visual aids, instructional materials, computer tutorials, and reference materials appropriate to specific program objectives.
- Conduct training meetings, reviews, and conferences to train instructor personnel and staff, evaluate effectiveness of training and development programs, and conduct the research necessary to revise and update training material.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum three (3) years of relevant experience in the subject matter
WORK LOCATION: Ft. Detrick, MD
KEY WORDS: Joint Program Manager (JPM) Medical Countermeasure Systems (MCS), CBD
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.