Truck Driver CDL Class A
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
BARCLAY WATER MANAGEMENT, INC. was founded in 1932 and is the oldest and largest employee-owned water treatment organization in North America. We manufacture a wide range of specialty treatments for controlling water chemistry in heating, cooling, process and power generating systems. We are seeking a Truck Driver CDL Class A for our Watertown, Mass. Distribution Center. Overtime and some overnight travel may be required.
- Driving tandem axle truck and tractor trailer to deliver liquid water treatment chemicals to industrial and commercial clients
- Handling drums, portable pumps, and hoses used for making two-man deliveries of our products
- Assist in the maintenance of the delivery equipment
- Ensuring that bills of lading are complete and accurate
- CDL Class A, with HAZMAT endorsement, tanker endorsement and air brake endorsement
- Ability to load, lift and move heavy objects
- Prior experience in handling drums, portable pumps and hoses is preferred
- Excellent communications skills
- Must have an excellent driving record
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Barclay Water Management, Inc. offers an attractive salary and benefits package which includes an ESOP (employee stock ownership plan). Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com or by Fax (617) 744-3450.
An Employee Owned Company