USMC Strategic Plans/Concept Development SME
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: USMC Strategic Plans/Concept Development SME
This person will serve as a subject matter expert on DoD strategic planning and concept development, as part of WBBs highly qualified interdisciplinary team of consultants. Will be expected to support a wide variety of analytical projects involving requirements generation, concept of operation development, and life-cycle acquisition support. Projects will involve working for and with a variety of DOD, Federal, and corporate customers. Will work with senior government personnel on a regular basis, and will frequently be called on to provide briefings and lead large meetings. Projects will involve working for and with a variety of DOD, Federal, and industry customers. Must be able to effectively communicate (written and verbal) with military and civilian senior leadership. Must have a solid understanding of HQMC, operating forces and supporting establishments. The ideal applicant is versatile, with a broad background and demonstrated ability to produce quality work. Must be comfortable in a challenging, collaborative, multi-tasking, dynamic, high-tempo, deadline-intensive environment with a flexible work schedule supporting multiple customers.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for providing management support services to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of services in support of the customers mission. Services include some or all of the following (not all inclusive):
- Provide objective analysis, insight, and recommendations to customers on a wide variety of topics
- Develop or support sophisticated products such as Concepts of Operations, JCIDS documents (ICDs, CDDs, CPDs, etc.), and analytical studies and policy documents
- Participate in and lead collaborative working groups such as IPTs and coordinate staffing among a variety of government and industry organizations
- Develop and present high level briefings to senior government or corporate leaders
- May serve in program management positions, supervising client site-based contractors
- Support bid and proposal review/analysis
- Lead and contribute to business development initiatives
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Top Secret
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- Masters Degree
- Ten (10) years experience supporting concept development, resource analysis, formal learning assessments, and manpower analysis
- Twenty (20) years active duty military experience
- Fifteen (15) in senior leadership positions
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Formal Education and Training Experience
- Relationship Builder
- Team Builder
- Ability to link strategic aims with tactical action
WORK LOCATION: Reston, VA
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Apply Here: https://www.Click2Apply.net/pcfttq6gt87qbdrf