USMC Training Subject Matter Expert II
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: USMC Training Subject Matter Expert II
SME will be a part of WBBs highly qualified interdisciplinary team of consultants working on projects that support formal training programs, DoD requirements determination, policy and manpower requirements. SME will be expected to support a wide variety of analytical projects involving concept development, and strategic planning for manpower and readiness. Projects will involve working for and with a variety of DOD, Federal, and corporate customers.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide advanced analytical support for a wide variety of multiple home site projects and customers from the Department of Defense, other U.S. Government Agencies, and private sector businesses
- Participate in and lead collaborative working groups
- Conduct assessments to determine effectiveness of operations and application of capabilities
- Perform organizational, manpower, training analysis
- Participates as a member of and/or supports multiple project teams
- Collect, complete, organize and interpret operational, technical data
- SME will possess technical and analytical comprehensive knowledge associated with the development of DoD (USMC) training to provide development, revision and sustainment of curriculum and (Marine Corps) policy.
- Support bid and proposal review/analysis
- Lead and contribute to business development initiatives
- Must be able to effectively communicate (written and verbal) with military and civilian senior leadership.
- Provide analytical support for a wide variety of multiple projects and customers from the Department of Defense, other U.S. Government Agencies, and private sector businesses
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Must have a solid understanding of HQMC, operating forces and supporting establishments
- Must possess a Bachelors degree in business administration, instructional design and theory or a related field.
- Must have a working knowledge of current Marine Corps training policy and procedures through documented previous work experience.
- Must have superb writing, editing, proof reading, organizational and communication skills.
- Must have 3 years experience performing management analysis in such areas as business process, configuration management, policy or training.
- A working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have documentation supporting ability to design and develop training courses or course materials and plan training program evaluations.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to link strategic aims with tactical action
- Ability to work in teams
- Be agile and flexible supporting various projects
WORK LOCATION: Reston, VA
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.