Vice President, Information Technology
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Vice President, Information Technology
Senior Information Technology leader with a proven track record for defining, building and optimizing best-in-class IT infrastructure, operations, budgeting, systems, and supplier management for a multi-location enterprise and diverse work environment.
Leader in bringing clarity and direction to enterprise technology strategies/solutions that reduce costs, improve efficiencies, support organizational goals and maximize the technology investment.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain and support corporate infrastructure and communications environment for all sites and external cloud-based solutions.
- Plan, manage and lead the development, implementation and support of corporate infrastructure and corporate systems architectures to support business operations functions.
- Implement enterprise applications, contract life cycle management, and upgrades/enhancements to core business intelligence products to drive improved decision support and executive level dashboards, reports, and modeling capabilities resulting in reductions in YOY overhead and controllable G&A expenses.
- Engage back office leadership to identify and remediate process bottlenecks creating automation and workflow to improve transaction processing in procurement and finance functions leading to decreased procurement times and improved revenue recognition through automated workflow solutions.
- Implement system to inform of project progress and emerging disruptive IT technologies.
- Establish system to capture and prioritize projects maximizing return on IT investment.
- Manage IT Staff.
- Manage Yearly IT OPEX & CAPEX Budget and develop IT Strategic Plan.
- Manage all IT Suppliers to ensure adherence to contract terms, OLA & SLAs.
- Ensure all Infrastructure and systems maintain high levels of reliability.
- Manage IT Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans.
- Manage Corporate Security for Information Technology, adherence to required security programs and Corporate System Security Plan.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors degree, 20 years experience in Senior IT Leadership (VP/CTO/CIO).
- Ability to define IT visions/plans at the enterprise level, define and source the right IT solutions to support business objectives, and build cost-effective and scalable solutions that support business growth.
- Establish and consolidate various IT operations, consolidate and integrate strategies.
- Understanding of Budgeting and Planning.
- Ability to Supervise Staff.
- Build relationships with the key vendors to reduce costs, improve support/service, and achieve strategic goals.
- Excellent Communications Skills.
- Program & Project Management Skills
- Proven track record in migrations.
- Cloud Strategy Implementation and Experience.
- Implementation of NIST 800-171, SOC I, SOC II and other security programs.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Specialist in Information Technology for US Federal Government contracting and professional services sectors.
- Strong hands on working knowledge of:
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Office 365
- Deltek CostPoint
- Windows Environment
- Meraki Networking
WORK LOCATION: Reston, VA
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.