Job category: Warehouse
Job Type: Full Time
Under the direction of the Warehouse & Assembly Manager, the Warehouse Associate is someone who performs a variety of warehouse duties in accordance with company policies and procedures. Duties include shipping and receiving product. This is a non-supervisory position.
Shipping & Receiving:
- Pick finished goods according to sales orders
- Label and scan each shipment and check all items for accuracy
- Prepare sturdy, balanced pallet loads for damage free shipping
- Notify supervisor or sales department when major discrepancies occur, over-shipments or substitutions have been made
- On received goods, scans and counts all items unloaded from trucks, or trailers
- Check suppliers’ count and reports discrepancies to carrier and to department which placed the order
- Unload inbound containers with finished goods or parts
- Follow all safety policies
Maintain Work Practices:
- Maintain work environment to 5S standards
- Punctual: begins work on time and returns from lunch and breaks on time
- All paperwork and database entries filled out completely and accurately
- Promote a positive team atmosphere with co-workers
Marginal Job Functions:
- Other projects as assigned
- High school degree or GED required
- Shipping and receiving experience preferred
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to lift 35 lbs regularly, 50 lbs occasionally and 70+ lbs as a team lift or with material handling equipment
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee must have the ability to lift 35 lbs regularly, 50 lbs occasionally and 70+ lbs as a team lift or with material handling equipment, climb a ladder, grasp small objects, and have visual acuity for operating the mechanical tools of the trade. Ability to regularly stand, walk, bend and reach.
- The performance of this position may occasionally require exposure to the manufacturing and warehouse areas where under certain areas require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses with side shields and mandatory hearing protection. Primary environment: ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off benefits
- Product discounts
- Wellness programs