Web Application Developer
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Web Application Developer
We are seeking a Web Developer to join our agile development team. You will develop web-based analytics software in a multi-disciplinary environment which include; technical analysis of requirements, front end and backend development, testing, deployment and sustainment. Must be a US citizen and eligible for a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to translate requirements into architect insightful solutions.
- Design and develop web applications for internal and external clients
- Work within an Agile environment to rapidly deliver custom applications
- Work independently as well as in a team to deliver end-to-end analytic solutions within tight deadlines
- Ensure quality of deliverables using development testing methods, code reviews and user acceptance testing
- Able to adapt quickly to new technologies to create the most insightful analytics for the business need
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Must be a US Citizen
- Eligibility for DOD Secret Security Clearance
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- Four(4) to eight (8) years of recent web development experience
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills
- Background in using Lean principles, Agile processes and tools
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II certification (Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, or GSEC)
- Experience with Office 365 and Power BI
- Experience working in a cloud environment (Azure or AWS)
- Experience working with DOD or DHS customers.
- Eligibility for DOD Top Secret/SCI security clearance
WORK LOCATION: Reston, VA
KEY WORDS: Application Developer, Web Developer, .Net, C#
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Apply Here: https://www.Click2Apply.net/s7rw3rcvy6tgtg4g