Full-Stack Web Developer I, II, III
Job category: Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Cottage Grove, Wisconsin
At Johnson Health Tech, we are guided by a philosophy of health, value and sharing. We are completely committed to promoting the health of individuals worldwide, consistently providing high-value products and services, and achieving profitability to give back to our customers, partners, shareholders and employees.
Across all positions, we promote a culture and workforce as diverse as our global customer base. We strive to bring in the very best and create a culture that is supportive, challenging, flexible and fun. With over 5,000 employees worldwide, the execution of our group culture and management systems helps our employees to maintain many opportunities for growth and to find a positive work/life balance.
Our brand web developer has a flexible schedule that includes an adaptable start/end time and the ability to work remotely some or most of the time. Our team values individual goals and growth, team collaboration, and the creation of a high-end product for our customers. In our agile environment, developers have an immediate impact on our sites and projects.
- Develop web sites and applications using modern web development stacks
- Implement scalable applications that meet business requirements and can be distributed globally
- Participate in technical design of new sites and applications
- Enforce code standards and review other developers code
- Be a self-managing, full participant in cross-functional agile teams: define tasks and assignments and complete them by committed dates and timelines and help teammates do the same
- Minimum of four-year degree computer science, engineering, information systems, or related field; OR equivalent experience.
- 2+ Years of Web Development
- Experience with Angular.js, Angular, Node.js or PHP Professional Development
- Experience with HTML, CSS and Sass Development
- Experience with Databases (MySQL, RDS or Firebase)
- Experience with RESTFul API Consumption and Development
- Experience with Containers (Docker)
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure understanding of requirements
- Strong software engineering and problem-solving skills
- Works well within a team environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with diverse group of co-workers, customers and vendors
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development
- Ability to collaborate with business teams
- Ability to incrementally deliver applications as part of an Agile web development team
- Deep understanding of browser development and debugging
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off benefits
- Free access to our state-of-the-art onsite workout facility
- Product discounts
- Wellness programs